Lemon Pasta With Garlic White Wine Sauce
- 1 box gluten free fettuccine (our favorite brand is Barilla)
- 1/2 cup of your favorite white wine
- 1 large lemon, zested + juiced
- 2 tablespoons salted butter
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/3 cup parmesan cheese, freshly grated + additional for serving
- 1/4 cup whipping cream
- olive oil
- salt + pepper
- cherry tomatoes
- fresh basil
- Cook the pasta in a large pot of salted boiling water (1 tablespoon of salt for every 6 cups of water) until tender but still firm to the bite, stirring occasionally.
- Once the pasta is finished cooking, scoop out about 1 cup of the pasta water and set aside before draining.
- After draining the pasta, add olive oil to the pasta and set aside until the sauce is finished.
- Add garlic and butter to the skillet and cook until the garlic starts to turn golden.
- Add in the wine and lemon juice and simmer for 3-5 minutes.
- Add the 1 cup of reserved pasta water, stir, and then add in the parmesan cheese stirring until melted.
- Add whipping cream and lemon zest, simmer for about 1 minute.
- Pour the lemon wine sauce with the fettuccine and toss until pasta is evenly coated with sauce.
- Serve warm with fresh basil, rainbow tomatoes, arugula and a glass of chilled white wine.