One Pan Crispy Parmesan Chicken, Zucchini & Potatoes
- 4 chicken breasts
- salt + pepper
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- ½ cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ tablespoon italian seasoning
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 medium zucchinis, sliced into ½" rounds
- 12-16 baby red potatoes chopped in quarters
- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a shallow dish melt butter. In another shallow dish add Panko bread crumbs, ½ cup of parmesan cheese, garlic powder, and Italian seasoning.
- Salt and pepper your chicken breasts.
- Dip into the butter and then coat in the parmesan garlic crumbs. Lay on your baking sheet.
- In a medium sized bowl add potatoes and toss in the olive oil. Add some salt and pepper and remaining parmesan garlic bread coating. Spread potatoes around your chicken on the pan.
- Tent the pan with foil and bake the chicken and potatoes for 30 minutes. (Pro Tip: I put a few toothpicks in the two outer chicken breasts to prevent the foil from touching the chicken breasts. Making sure it does not take off any of the delicious breadcrumb mixture).
- While the chicken and potatoes are in the oven, wash, dry and cut your zucchinis in ½ inch rounds.
- Wash the bowl you tossed the potatoes in, then add your zucchini rounds to the bowl. Drizzle with olive oil and add the remainder ½ cup of parmesan cheese and toss together.
- Remove the pan from the oven at the 30 minute mark, remove the tin foil and add your zucchini rounds to the pan and insert back in the oven for another 15 minutes. (Pro Tip: You can broil for the last couple minutes to crispen everything!)