- 4 ounces Eggnog
- 2 ounces RumChata liqueur
- 2 ounces Spiced Rum
- Ice (for the cocktail shaker)
- Sugar (for the rim)
- Whipped cream
- Pour sugar into a small, flat plate.
- With a little bit of eggnog on your finger (or water), rub the rim of the glass then immediately dip the rim and swirl around on your plate of sugar.
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice cubes and add egg nog, spiced rum and RumChata liqueur. Give a good 20 second hard shake to really froth it up and break up that ice.
- Immedieatly pour into sugar rimmed glasses filling up to the top of the glass. Garnish with a sprinkling of cinnamon and a cinnamon stick and serve immediately.