Three Ingredient Chili Cheese Dip
- 2 8 oz Bricks of cream cheese softened
- 1½ cups Freshly shredded cheese from a brick of marble cheddar cheese not bagged
- 15 oz Can of beanless chili I have used Hormel No Bean Chili - but any brand will work!
- Tortilla chips for dipping
- In a glass pie dish, spread the cream cheese in an even layer (try using a spatula or the backside of a large spoon to spread!).
- Next spread the beanless chili over the cream cheese.
- Then sprinkled 1 cup of shredded cheese over the chili.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 20 min.
No, it's just used here as convenience to make this recipe ridiculously simple. You can absolutely use your own homemade chili. Just use about 1.5 cups homemade chili in place of the canned chili